Citizens Advice Walsall is funded by the Legal Aid Agency to give specialist housing advice to clients who qualify for Legal Aid. We can give advice about:-
- possession proceedings and eviction
- disrepair which poses a serious risk to health
- homelessness or threatened homelessness
- anti-social behaviour possession proceedings
- asylum seekers looking for accommodation
Your eligibility for assistance will be assessed before an appointment is fixed. Please bring with you proof of your income.
Walsall county court
Citizens Advice Walsall also provides representation at Walsall County Court through the Housing Court Duty Scheme.
If your mortgage lender or landlord has brought possession proceedings against you Citizens Advice Walsall may be able to represent you on the day of the hearing.